Effective date: 25th may 2018
notice version 1.0
Data Controller Contact Information:
JG Associates. firstname.lastname@example.org
Website privacy notice
This privacy notice sets out how JG Associates (JGA) uses and protects any information you give JGA when you use this website.
JGA is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JGA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25th, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Company name
- Contact information including email address
- Source information such as 'how did you hear about us?'
- Other information relevant to client enquiry, ongoing contact with the enquirer from the initial enquiry, analysis, general contact and/or offers/awareness
What we do with the information we gather
The information we collect from you is used only by JGA to respond to your request. It is never given to or shared with any third parties.
We require this information to enable: our response to your enquiry through the JGA website Contact page. When entering your details in the Contact form fields requested, you consent and enable JGA to provide you with the service you are selecting. This enables us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To contact you in response to your enquiry and request
- Internal record keeping
- To maintain records according to legal requirements
- To develop and carry out enquirer profile records
- To track the source of our enquiries and results of our outreach mediums
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may use the information and any further information provided by you with your consent as a result of your enquiry and our further discussion or work with you, to communicate JGA related services and awareness and or offers
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
LEGAL BASIS,SECURITY & PRIVACY
We legally collect your information based on your consent and legitimate interest in our services via your enquiry.
We are committed to ensuring your information is private and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, for the whole of its life as set out by legal requirement, in whatever format we hold that information in.
When your information is no longer required, either because you have emailed us to request it is deleted or that we no longer require it, we will securely dispose of all information by way of deletion on any device and/or shredding of any hard copies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information and contacting us
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for contact or direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by:
- emailing us at email@example.com with the subject heading 'REQUEST TO UNSUBSCRIBE'. Once you have notified us, you may still receive marketing from any already pre-planned campaigns for a short while. Your information will however be removed immediately from any further marketing and outreach lists
- following the unsubscribe link on any relevant email
If you wish to change or correct any previously submitted data, you may contact us at any time, clearly outlining your requirements, by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting unless you tell us you don't wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish to contact us at any time regarding this Privacy Notice or the details you have given and consented to, please email us at: email@example.com